BMO Spend & Payment Solutions®
BMO Harris Bank understands your need to manage expenses more efficiently. Our full range of commercial card products and electronic payment solutions can help you streamline payment processing, improve control, and drive costs out of your system.
As a leading North American issuer of MasterCard®* and the exclusive issuer of Diners Club ®† cards, you'll benefit from unsurpassed global acceptance, detailed transaction data, and best-in-class online reporting tools that enable you to analyze company-wide spending trends quickly and conveniently. Our experts will work with you to develop strategies to help optimize your payment practices.
From managing procurement to monitoring travel expenses, BMO Harris Bank has the payment solution to deliver unsurpassed visibility and control across your entire organization:
- Purchasing Card - Manage procurement with greater control, efficiency and flexibility. Control how, when and where cards are used by individuals, departments or divisions.
- T&E Card - Manage travel expenses more efficiently, cost effectively, and with greater control. Accepted at over 32 million vendor locations worldwide. Facilitate a multinational corporate card program for global organizations and benefit from the highly acclaimed Club Rewards®† cardmember loyalty program.
- Fleet Card - Monitor and manage your fleet's fuel and maintenance expenses for improved efficiency and increased savings.
- One Card - Combine the features and benefits of Purchasing, T&E, and Fleet Cards into a comprehensive, all-in-one program for maximum convenience and versatility.
- Electronic Payment Solutions - Process payments through Electronic Funds Transfers (ACH in the United States and DEFT in Canada).
® Registered trademark of Bank of Montreal. BMO Harris Bank® is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. and its affiliates.
®* Bank of Montreal is a licensed user of the registered trademark and design of MasterCard International Incorporated.
®† Diners Club, Diners Club International with the split circle device and Club Rewards are trademarks of Diners Club International Ltd.