- For businesses that maintain a low balance and have a low transaction volume
- No "per transaction fee" for the first 150 transactions per statement period
I would like to...Open a checking account
Designed specifically with small business needs in mind, our small business checking account options come with personalized guidance from our Small Business Bankers.
- BMO Harris Bank Debit MasterCard® BusinessCard available
- 24/7 access to your accounts by phone or online
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit, with bank and credit approval
- Minimum opening deposit: $100
- Interest-earning checking account for businesses with moderate to high transaction volume
- No "per transaction fee" for the first 500 transactions per statement period
- For businesses with higher transaction volumes and higher balances
- Uses Earnings Credit to offset certain fees
In certain areas, additional small business checking accounts are available including those for, public funds, Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA), and Interest-Bearing Real Estate Trust Accounts (IBRETA). Call 1-888-340-2265 for more information.
Enjoy 24/7 access to your checking account and an open door to commerce at more than 33 million locations around the world, wherever MasterCard® debit cards are accepted. Plus, you can easily monitor spending with detailed monthly account statements that provide merchant information for every purchase.
Bank when and where you want. This debit card lets you easily access funds in your checking account when making purchases or payments online, over the phone or in person at millions of locations that welcome MasterCard® debit cards.
Enjoy all the benefits of a BMO Harris Bank Debit MasterCard® BusinessCard and much more. This card offers higher daily spending limits and a suite of premier benefits including access to valuable offers, exceptional travel experiences, and an array of entertainment and cultural experiences plus timesaving services including 24/7 Concierge Service.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.