You may be able to use the equity you have in your home to get money for the things you need and want. An unforeseen home repair or improvement like a new roof or driveway can quickly turn into a financial burden. But a solution could be as close as your own front door. We can help you put your home to work as collateral for a home equity loan or a home equity line of credit (HELOC). Our home equity loan is a one-time lump-sum loan with a fixed interest rate, while a home equity line of credit is a revolving credit line with a variable interest rate.
- Borrow as little as $5,000 or as much as you qualify for
- Borrow a lump sum you pay off over time
- Plan around a set repayment schedule
Home Equity Application - Let's Get Started!
It's quick and easy to complete our form in as little as 20 minutes!
Thank you for your interest in a Home Equity product with BMO Harris Bank.
We want to make the application process as quick and easy as possible for you.
Here's what you need to know:
- As part of the application, you will need to provide a Social Security Number and information about property, income, assets and expenses
- In WI, AZ and other community property states, you may be required to provide information about your spouse and your joint assets and liabilities.
- After you submit your application online, you will be promptly contacted by one of our registered BMO Harris Bankers. Our Banker will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also request additional documentation necessary to process your application.
Apply online or schedule a free loan consultation today:
1. The BMO Harris Bank Equity Access Card may not be available in all states.