BMO Harris Bill Pay®
Easily and quickly pay bills, set up automatic payments, schedule payments in advance and, receive and pay e-bills. Bill Pay is the fast, secure2 way to say goodbye to checks, envelopes, stamps — and avoid late fees!
- Getting Started with Bill Pay (PDF, 646KB)
- Make Payments (PDF, 907KB)
- Set Up E-Bills (PDF, 799KB)
- Analyze Bill Pay Spending (PDF, 646KB)
- Manage Recurring Payments (PDF, 997KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions
3. For consumers, we guarantee that your payment will be received by the biller on the scheduled payment date and we will bear responsibility for any late payment charges you incur from a biller due to our processing delay if the following conditions are met: (a) you have properly scheduled the payment in BMO Harris Bill Pay, (b) you have sufficient available funds to cover the payment on the scheduled payment date in your bill payment account, (c) your bill payment account is open and in good standing, (d) your payment is not late or cancelled for any of the reasons set forth in the BMO Harris Online Banking® Services Agreement, and (e) you give us notice of the late payment no later than 2 business days following your discovery of the late payment. Certain restrictions apply as outlined on the BMO Harris Online Banking® Services Agreement.