When your company’s ambitions include doing business internationally, you need a bank that understands how to navigate foreign markets. BMO Harris Bank’s trade finance specialists work closely with you to help your business grow its global presence. From our risk management expertise to our comprehensive suite of trade finance solutions that we tailor to your needs, our dedicated team can help open your business to a new world of opportunities.
BMO Harris Bank offers the full range of trade finance solutions that your business demands, including:
- Documentary Credits—Manage the financial risk around your exports and imports with the assurance of payment or shipment on your international trade transactions.
- Standby Letters of Credit and Guarantees—Demonstrate your financial strength to your suppliers or customers without having to provide cash as security.
- International Collections—Ensure that goods are delivered only when payment has been received.
- Approval to Pay—Specify a client’s documentation requirements as condition for payment.
- Working Capital Solutions—Achieve greater control and transparency of accounts payable and receivable, improve your cash flow and profitability, and promote deeper supply chain relationships.