Mobile Banking Security
Your privacy, information and banking security is secure when you use BMO Harris Mobile BankingSM1. You can be confident that we are providing you with a private and secure environment for your on-the-go banking needs.
- No personal or financial information will be stored by us on your mobile phone.
- All wireless communications data -- sent or received -- is encrypted while travelling between your mobile device and our systems.
- The security of your BMO Harris Mobile Banking is backed by our Online Guarantees for personal banking customers
First, you should follow the recommended steps of your mobile service provider to report a lost or stolen phone. Secondly, know that your BMO Harris banking information and accounts are secure.
- If you're using the new BMO Harris Bank Mobile app2, there's no need to contact us or change your Personal ID or Password.
- When you get your new phone, simply download the BMO Harris MobileSM app2 or Log in to the Mobile Web to continue using mobile banking.
As always, you'll want to monitor your accounts via online banking if you think fraud has occurred on your accounts. If you are concerned that you have been a victim of online fraud or suspect suspicious activity, visit the "Report Fraud & Suspicious Activity" section of this site for important information such as contact numbers and steps to take.
1Mobile Banking is only available for use with BMO Harris Online BankingSM. Message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for details.
2BMO Harris Mobile apps are available for iPhone®, iPad®, and AndroidTM mobile devices only. Download the app to your mobile device from the Apple® App StoreTM or Google PlayTM
iPhone® and Apple® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App StoreTM is a trademark of Apple Inc. AndroidTM and Google PlayTM are trademarks of Google Inc.