BMO Financial Group supports an environment of collaboration, inclusiveness and innovation within our Supplier community to ensure mutually beneficial relationships exist. We are interested in working with Suppliers who deliver products and services that are optimal in value, quality and performance while being aligned with BMO Financial Group's corporate and social responsibility objectives and overall business strategy.
If your company would like to be considered as a potential Supplier to BMO Financial Group, you will be required to register online. To register, we require a valid business email address (not a personal email address) from your firm to be used as your user ID and our online system will prompt you to create a password.
The system browser requirements needed to use the online registration process is described below:
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above, Google Chrome 26 or 32, Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27, or Apple Safari 4 or 5.
Please note that BMO Financial Group will only contact qualified Suppliers when new sourcing activities are being considered.
SEMS Information & Governance
The recent technical and business enhancements implemented by BMO Financial Group led to the introduction of the Supplier Engagement and Management System (SEMS). This tool has been designed to support the effective management of supplier relationships for both our suppliers and our company.
If you have been identified as a Candidate Supplier or are an existing Supplier, the Supplier Engagement and Management System will facilitate the required interactions between organizations throughout the relationship's lifecycle.
SEMS will allow our suppliers to submit required information in a confidential and straightforward way. Our Supplier Managers will be able to track and perform any assessments within this tool.
Corporate Support Areas (CSA) are units within Corporate Areas, that are responsible for defining and monitoring adherence to the governance framework for particular operational sub-risks. Each CSA is uniquely involved in the SEMS process, for further information regarding each CSA risk dimension and their role in the SEMS process please click here.
The system browser requirements needed to access the SEMS System is described below:
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- For questions pertaining to your specific relationship with BMO Financial Group, please contact your BMO Supplier Manager
- For system, technical or process related questions, please contact Supplier Governance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-458-8500
Please do not submit any confidential or personal information to BMO Financial Group.
You acknowledge and agree that BMO Financial Group may,
- treat all information you submit as information that is publicly available and
- without limitation,collect, exchange, use, analyze and assess your information and provide it to BMO Financial Group divisions, entities, affiliates, agents and subcontractors and conversely provide your company with information about the products and services available from BMO Financial Group.
BMO Financial Group will contact only suppliers, who in BMO Financial Group's sole discretion, are considered suitable to meet BMO Financial Group's business requirements when there is a new sourcing initiative or need. If required, qualified suppliers may receive a Request for Information to enhance our information on the supply market and current supplier and they may also receive a Request for Proposal to bid on a defined contract, product or service.
Your submission/registration and the collection of your information does not commit BMO Financial Group to any specific course of action. It does not commit or bind BMO Financial Group to correspond with you as a supplier, to include you or your submissions in any future proposals, nor to provide to you any explanation for BMO Financial Group's decision to accept or reject any submission from you or any supplier. Moreover it does not commit or bind BMO Financial Group to purchase any goods or service from you. Any costs associated with your submission/registration shall be borne solely by you.