The purpose of your resume is to obtain an interview. Go for quality over quantity by keeping it short and to the point. A two-page maximum is a good rule to follow.
- State your objective and know how your skills and experiences support the job you are applying for.
- Use action words and phrases that highlight your accomplishments when describing your experience.
- Be honest about your skills and work experience.
- Ask someone you trust to check over your resume before submitting it to ensure that the content is clear and that there are no grammatical or typographical errors.
- Be sure to include your contact information.