Featured Stories – Making an Impact
BMO Harris Bank is committed to continually making an impact in the communities we serve. Never content to rest on past achievements, we strive to help meet the needs of the many organizations and groups that make our communities strong. The following stories demonstrate the great work we do together to make a big difference.
- 3,000 donations in Illinois community: A resounding ‘sock-cess’
- Timing, Training and Hard Work — the Pieces of Financial Education Success
- Affordable Housing Efforts Hit Home for Milwaukee Family
- Cha-Ching! Money Smart Week Puts the Spotlight on Smart Money Management
- Helping Our Veterans Come Home
- Donation to Chicago’s Rush University Medical Center
- 2,500 Hand-Painted Tiles Create One Strong Sense of Community in Chicago
- New Branch Open for Business — and to New Community Relationships
- Working Together – A Community Helps a Family Come Home
- Keeping Chicago Neighborhoods Strong, Vital and Full of Possibilities
- Volunteers Donate Nine Years of Full-time Work – In One Day!
- SBA Award Winner’s Commitment to Business in Arizona