New to BMO Harris?
Start with a checking account, like Essential Business Checking, our most popular account, and then add products and services.
- Monthly maintenance fee, coin and currency fees, and transaction fees will be waived for the first 3 months
- Maintain an average collected balance of $1,500 each statement period thereafter, and we’ll continue to waive the monthly maintenance fee1
Already a customer?
We have more products and services to match the needs of your business.
And, if you have a BMO Harris Small Business Checking Account, you can take advantage of additional offers.
- Low rates and flexible financing options to help you grow your business
- Meet your short- and long-term needs – manage cash flow, cover expenses and finance upgrades and expansion
- Receive a rate discount up to 0.50% on new loans and lines of credit2
- Extend short-term cash flow
- Streamline record-keeping
- Take advantage of perks like cash back and airline miles
- No annual fee
- Earn 10,000 bonus rewards points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months after opening your account
- Balance transfers with 0% introductory APR for nine months3
- Boost your business and offer smart and simple ways to accept payments from your customers
- Increase sales by giving your customers more payment options
- Improve cash flow with faster access to funds
- Accept card payments anywhere you have mobile data or WiFi access with talech and PAYD4
- Save time processing payroll and filing taxes
- Choose from two payroll processing options: Full service from Paychex® or a self-managed option, Business Online Payroll
- Get a 10% discount on comprehensive payroll solutions from Paychex5
- Service fee waived for first two months when you enroll in Business Online Payroll®5
- Plus, get a free federal labor law poster, (required by law) when you meet with a Paychex representative
Find solutions with our Small Business tools and tips
- Monthly maintenance, coin and currency, and transaction fees will be waived on a new Essential Business Checking or Business Advantage Checking Account. See a BMO Harris Small Business Banker for complete details about our small business checking account options, including fees and minimum balance requirements, or visit bmoharris.com/main/small-business-banking.
- Offer valid for Small Business Loans or Lines of Credit with maximum combined loan commitments amount up to $500,000. Automatic payment from a BMO Harris Bank Small Business checking account is required in order to receive a 0.25% rate reduction. Additional rate reductions may be available. Annual fee waiver available for lines of credit for existing customers who meet minimum deposit balance requirements. Please see your banker for details. The business opening the account must have operations in a state where there is a branch that has signage with the BMO Harris Bank name, brand or logo. Offer valid for new and existing BMO Harris Bank Small Business loan or line customers who apply by 8/31/2017.
- There is no annual fee for the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard. Earn 10,000 bonus rewards points if $3,000 in qualifying spend is made in the first 3 months after account opening. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. 0% on Purchases for the first 9 months from Account opening and 0% on Balance Transfers for 9 months from date of first transfer if completed within 90 days of account open date. Refer to the Summary of Credit Terms, available at: https://www.bmoharris.com/pdf/credit/businesscreditcards.pdf.
- Message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details.
Customers who are referred by a BMO Harris Banker will be eligible to receive either 10% off a comprehensive payroll solution from Paychex® (“Discount”) OR two months of Business Online Payroll® at no charge (“Free Payroll”) (collectively the Discount and Free Payroll are referred to as the “Payroll Savings”). BMO Harris Customers who meet the terms and conditions set forth below shall be eligible to receive the Payroll Savings. To receive the Discount, a BMO Harris Customer must 1) be referred to Paychex and 2) become a Paychex Customer. The Discount may only be applied against payroll processing, tax payment services, employee pay services, and any bundled service package within three (3) months of receipt and may not be converted to U.S. dollars or refunded. The Discount may not be combined with the free Business Online Payroll offer.
To receive the two months of Business Online Payroll at no charge, a BMO Harris Customer must (1) be referred to Business Online Payroll; (2) become a Business Online Payroll Customer; and (3) process billable payroll with Business Online Payroll in the first and second month following their first processed payroll (“Months 1 and 2”). If the eligible BMO Harris Customer meets the above criteria, Business Online Payroll will waive the BMO Harris Customer’s service fees for the two months following Months 1 and 2. Free Payroll covers payroll and tax management service fees for up to ten (10) employees. BMO Harris Customers with more than 10 employees will incur $1.50 per employee per month service fees for each employee over 10. There may be additional exception fees. Free Payroll may only be applied in the two months following Months 1 and 2 and may not be converted to U.S. dollars or refunded. Free Payroll may not be combined with the Discount. Except as agreed to by Paychex or Business Online Payroll, this offer cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to termination at any time at the sole discretion of Paychex or Business Online Payroll. Payroll services available to BMO Harris customers only. Additional fees may apply.
Paychex® is a registered trademark of Paychex, Inc. Business Online Payroll® is a registered trademark of SurePayroll, A Paychex Company. Payroll services and special offers are provided by Paychex, Inc. and are subject to price changes by Paychex. BMO Harris Bank N.A. and Paychex are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control or otherwise. The content, availability, and processing accuracy of the Paychex and SurePayroll websites and products are the responsibility of Paychex and SurePayroll. BMO Harris Bank N.A. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the payroll services or any other products and services made available by Paychex or SurePayroll, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Products and services made available by Paychex or SurePayroll are subject to their management and credit approval. Please ask your BMO Harris Banker for information regarding Paychex or SurePayroll.
Merchant Services are made available by Vantiv Payments, Inc. (“Vantiv Payments”). BMO Harris Bank N.A. (“BMO Harris”) and Vantiv Payments are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control or otherwise. BMO Harris makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Merchant Services or any other products and services made available by Vantiv Payments, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Products and services made available by Vantiv Payments are subject to its management and credit approval. Vantiv Payments’ governing agreements contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to the Vantiv Payments’ products and services. All product and service features are subject to change at any time without notice. Vantiv Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank N.A, 111 West Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval.
BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC
© 2016 BMO Harris Bank N.A.