Enjoy special savings on solutions designed to help your business succeed
Start with a Small Business checking account
Next, choose from these special offers and watch your savings add up
Get low rates and flexible financing options to support your business.
- Save $150 when the annual fee is waived for the first year on a new line of credit.4 Plus, receive a 0.25% rate discount when you make automatic payments from a BMO Harris Small Business checking account.4
- Meet your short and long-term cash flow needs
- Cover expenses, purchase inventory, invest in equipment or expansion and more
Earn rewards on your business spend.
- Get 20,000 bonus points after spending $6,000 in the first 3 months with a BMO Harris Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® credit card.5
- Easily earn rewards points each time you make a purchase at a supplier or vendor that you use to help run your business. There is no points expiration or limit.
- Plus, enjoy no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.5
Save time and money processing payroll and filing taxes.
- Choose from two payroll processing options:
- Plus, receive a free federal labor law poster (required by law) when you meet with a Paychex representative
Business Online Payroll: save $110 when you enroll in this self-managed payroll option
Paychex®: receive a 10% discount on this full-service solution that includes the support of a dedicated payroll specialist
Boost sales when you accept card payments.
- Sign up for merchant services and receive a $500 statement credit.7
- Increase sales by giving your customers more payment options
- Improve cash flow with same day funding when deposited into a BMO Harris Small Business checking account
- Accept debit and credit card payments anywhere you have mobile data or WiFi access
Enjoy exclusive offers for you and your employees with BMO Harris Bank at Work.
- At no additional cost, Bank at Work offers you and your employees special discounts and rewards on personal banking products and services, financial education seminars, money management and more
Ready to get started?
- Account maintenance, coin and currency, wire and transaction fees will be waived on a new Essential Business Checking or Business Advantage Checking account. See a BMO Harris Small Business Banker for complete details about our small business checking account options, including fees and minimum balance requirements, or visit bmoharris.com/main/small-business.
- Message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details.
- BMO Harris Mobile Deposit® is available for select BMO Harris Mobile Banking Apps. Users must be BMO Harris Online Banking® customers who have had a BMO Harris account for more than 5 calendar days. Deposits are not immediately available for withdrawal. For details, please see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal.
- Offer valid for Small Business Loans or Lines of Credit with maximum combined loan commitments amount up to $1,000,000. Automatic payment from a BMO Harris Bank small business checking account must be established at the time of loan closing in order to receive a 0.25% rate reduction, with additional rate reductions available depending on your business relationship. Annual fee of $150 will be charged to the line of credit beginning on the 12 month anniversary of the opening of the account. Existing BMO Harris business customers who meet minimum deposit balance requirements at the time the line of credit is approved, may qualify for the annual fee to be waived. The business opening the account must have operations in a state where there is a branch that has signage with the BMO Harris Bank name, brand or logo. Offer valid for new and existing BMO Harris Bank Small Business loan or line customers who apply by October 31, 2018.
The standard introductory rewards bonus and this promotion are based on total net qualified purchases made in the first three months of account opening. BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards: 10,000 bonus points awarded when you spend $3,000 on qualified purchases or 20,000 bonus points awarded when you spend $6,000 on qualified purchases. These bonuses will be awarded to qualifying Accounts 3 – 4 weeks after the conclusion of the offer timeframe. Cash back is redeemable in the form of a central bill statement credit. Offer only available for credit card applications received between January 15, 2018 and October 31, 2018. 0% introductory rate for nine months from date of the transfer when transfers are completed within 90 days of account opening. For further details, please see Summary of Credit Terms at https://www.bmoharris.com/pdf
/credit/businesscreditcards.pdf. Rate information current as of April 30, 2018, APRs will vary with market based on the Prime Rate.
Participation in BMO Harris RewardsSM subject to terms and conditions found in BMO Harris Rewards Program Rules, available at: https://www.bmoharris.com/bmoharrisrewardsbusiness. The Account must be current and in good standing to accrue points.
Customers who are referred by a BMO Harris banker during the BMO Harris Payroll Promotion will be eligible to receive 10% off a comprehensive payroll solution from Paychex® (“Discount”) OR receive 2 months of Business Online Payroll® at no charge (“Free Payroll”) (collectively the Discount and Free Payroll are referred to as the “Payroll Savings”). The Promotion begins September 1, 2017 and ends October 31, 2018 (“Promotion Effective Dates”). BMO Harris customers who meet the terms and conditions set forth below shall be eligible to receive the Payroll Savings.
To receive the Discount, a BMO Harris Customer must (1) be referred to Paychex during the Promotion Effective Dates; (2) become a Paychex customer; (3) process their first payroll with Paychex prior to October 31, 2018 and (4) continue to process payroll for sixty (60) days following their first processed payroll. BMO Harris customers who process payroll on a quarterly or annual basis are not eligible for the Promotion.
To receive the two months of Business Online Payroll at no charge, a BMO Harris Customer must (1) be referred to Business Online Payroll; (2) become a Business Online Payroll Customer; and (3) process billable payroll with Business Online Payroll in the first and second month following their first processed payroll (“Months 1 and 2”). If the eligible BMO Harris Customer meets the above criteria, Business Online Payroll will waive the BMO Harris Customer’s service fees for the two months following Months 1 and 2. Free Payroll covers payroll and tax management service fees for up to ten (10) employees. BMO Harris Customers with more than 10 employees will incur $1.50 per employee per month service fees for each employee over 10. There may be additional exception fees. Free Payroll may only be applied in the two months following Months 1 and 2 and may not be converted to U.S. dollars or refunded. Free Payroll may not be combined with the Discount. Except as agreed to by Paychex or Business Online Payroll, this offer cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to termination at any time at the sole discretion of Paychex or Business Online Payroll. Payroll services available to BMO Harris customers only. Additional fees may apply.
Paychex® is a registered trademark of Paychex, Inc. Business Online Payroll® is a registered trademark of SurePayroll, A Paychex Company. Payroll services and special offers are provided by Paychex, Inc. and are subject to price changes by Paychex. BMO Harris Bank N.A. and Paychex are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control or otherwise. The content, availability, and processing accuracy of the Paychex and SurePayroll websites and products are the responsibility of Paychex and SurePayroll. BMO Harris Bank N.A. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the payroll services or any other products and services made available by Paychex or SurePayroll, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Products and services made available by Paychex or SurePayroll are subject to their management and credit approval. Please ask your BMO Harris Banker for information regarding Paychex or SurePayroll.
This promotion is only available to BMO Harris Bank clients that sign up and activate a new Merchant Services account provided by Vantiv. To qualify, activate your Vantiv Merchant Services account within 30 days of approval and before October 31, 2018. The Merchant Services account must be open and in good standing (actively processing cards monthly) to receive the credit. This offer cannot be combined with any other Merchant Services offer or discount and is non-transferable. Limit one offer per customer. Statement credits of approximately $41.66 will be applied monthly for 12 consecutive months and will begin up to 60 days after the merchant begins processing transactions, Vantiv will credit your Merchant Services statement. To be eligible for Merchant Services, you must be at least 18 years of age, have an address within the United States and have a valid BMO Harris checking account number and routing information. Credit qualifications and other terms and conditions apply. This offer may change without notice.
Offers are available to merchants that: (1) are located in the United States; (2) use a BMO Harris Bank deposit account for the settlement of transaction proceeds; and (3) are referred to Vantiv for card processing services by BMO Harris Bank.
Merchant Services are made available by Vantiv Payments, Inc. (“Vantiv Payments”). BMO Harris Bank N.A. (“BMO Harris”) and Vantiv Payments are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control or otherwise. BMO Harris makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Merchant Services or any other products and services made available by Vantiv Payments, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Products and services made available by Vantiv Payments are subject to its management and credit approval. Vantiv Payments’ governing agreements contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to the Vantiv Payments’ products and services. All product and service features are subject to change at any time without notice. Vantiv Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank N.A, 111 West Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- Click here for full Bank at Work offer details.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.