BMO Harris Bank Business
Platinum Rewards MasterCard® Credit Card
You can easily earn rewards points each time you make a purchase at a supplier or vendor that you use to help run your business. There is no points expiration or limit.
0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 months from the date of opening account
10,000 bonus points after $3,000 spent in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- For every $1 you spend on purchases for your business, you’ll receive 1 point. Redeem your points for travel, including airfare and lodging, merchandise, gift cards or a statement credit.
- Access your account anytime online
- Identity Theft Resolution Services provide you with access to a number of services including, credit bureau notification and card replacement assistance, ID theft education and the opportunity to enroll in Identify Theft Alerts.
- Zero Liability – Pay only for purchases which you have authorized on your MasterCard. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply. Get details .
- Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty for up to one year on most new items purchased with your eligible MasterCard that have an original manufacturer’s warranty of one year or less.2,4
- Purchase Assurance provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible MasterCard if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.2,3
- Price Protection covers most purchases made entirely with your MasterCard for sixty (60) days from the date of purchase for the difference between the price paid for the item and the lower advertised price.2
- MasterRental® pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when your eligible MasterCard card is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction and you decline optional collision/damage waiver offered by the rental company.2
- Master RoadAssist® arranges emergency roadside assistance such as jump-starts, tire change, towing and gas delivery if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible MasterCard.2
- Travel Accident Insurance covers you and employee cardholders and against Accidental Death or Dismemberment if you purchase common carrier travel tickets with your eligible MasterCard.2
- Travel Assistance Services provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. Also provided are referrals to a network of physicians, arranging hospital transfers, and referrals to attorneys, local embassies and consulates, if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.2
- MasterCard Global Service™ get assistance virtually anytime, anywhere with your card related questions. Call 1-800-MasterCard or 1-800-627-8372. MasterCard Global Service helps you with reporting a Lost or Stolen Card, obtaining an Emergency Card Replacement or Cash Advance, finding an ATM location, and answering questions on your account.
BMO Harris Rewards
Get rewarded for everyday business purchases. Earn reward points everywhere you see the MasterCard® logo. Whether it’s travel, name-brand merchandise, gift cards or statement credits, you can choose the rewards you want. And points don’t expire.
See the full catalog of available rewards and redeem your points by visiting BMO Harris Rewards.
BMO Harris Rewards Brochure (1717KB - PDF)
BMO Harris Rewards Program Rules (1717KB - PDF)
MasterCard Easy Savings®
Save 1% – 25% at qualifying merchants. Use your card for eligible purchases and get automatic rebates at over 40,000 participating locations, including gas, hotels, rental cars, restaurants, office supplies and other business services. You can keep track of your rebates and learn about new offers at easysavings.com.
Just choose your city at priceless.com and open the doors to exclusive offers, invitations and experiences in dining, shopping, sports, travel, arts and culture and so much more! You can't buy these offers, but you can enjoy them as a MasterCard holder – that's why they're Priceless.