Essential Business Checking
- BMO Harris Bank Debit Mastercard® BusinessCard available
- No "per transaction" fee for the first 200 transactions per statement period and $.40 for each additional transaction2
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available, with bank and credit approval
- Overdraft Funding also available. In order to have Overdraft Funding, you must enroll in this service
- Access your accounts any time, from anywhere via Online and Mobile Banking3
How various fees may be waived
- Accounts with an Average Collected Balance of $1,500 or more for the statement period
- No ATM fee for withdrawals, deposits, transfers and balance inquiries at BMO Harris ATMs
- $3 BMO Harris fee for each Non-BMO Harris ATM Transaction per statement period4
- $3 per statement period. You must request Check Images from your BMO Harris representative.
- This fee will be waived if you select to only receive online statements through BMO Harris Online Banking® and not paper statements.
How to predict and prepare for your business forecast
Find out how looking at the past, present and future can help you prepare for successful cash management and positive cash flow.
Master the 6 steps of cash flow analysis
Set up your business for long-term success by analyzing your cash flow so you know exactly what’s coming in and going out.
5 Tax tips for small business owners
Get organized for tax season with our tips on small business tax preparation, including small business deductions and how to avoid common mistakes.