BMO Harris Premier Services
A coordinated banking and investment team to help you go further. Financial planning services are offered by BMO Harris Financial Advisors.
Because money, like success, is personal, we've developed four steps to a stronger, brighter financial future.
Develop a well-designed, coordinated banking and financial strategy.
Access a full suite of select banking and investing products and services.
Building your financial future
Clarify where you are today, and where you want to go.
Your team listens carefully to understand your core values, objectives and priorities. A review of your current financial standing, from your banking strategies and investment portfolio,* is the starting point for a plan that addresses your current position and aligns with your future goals.
Create an action plan.
Once your team understands your goals and objectives, they develop your financial plan with the help of specialized planning software.* Your plan will include recommended financial strategies designed to help you reach your unique goals.
Implement your plan.
The comprehensive resources available to your team allow them to implement the strategies recommended in your financial plan. They can also work closely with your other professional advisors—lawyer, tax professional, accountant—to ensure synergy and thoroughness of your plan.
Help you stay on track.
Maintaining a close relationship with you, your Premier team regularly reviews your current situation and addresses any changes you may have experienced. Together, your Premier Banker and your Financial Advisor are able to help ensure your plan continues to remain aligned with your goals.
Creating a financial roadmap
The decisions you make today about your money will play a crucial role in your life tomorrow. That's where a well-designed, coordinated banking and financial strategy from BMO Harris Premier Services can help.
Putting you on the right financial path
It all begins with a simple, concise tool we call My Financial Roadmap. Your BMO Harris Premier Banker and your BMO Harris Financial Advisor work with you to review key financial objectives. Building your customized financial roadmap helps us understand your financial priorities, offer products and services designed to meet your needs and objectives, and put you on the right track to reach your goals.
Premier Services benefits
You have access to a full suite of select products and services. Here's what you'll enjoy:
BMO Harris Portfolio Checking®1
- Tiered rate of interest — the higher your balance, the more you may earn.
- Each statement period, the $2.50 BMO Harris fee will be waived for your first five non-BMO Harris ATM transactions; in addition, we'll provide a rebate of up to $25 in ATM operator or network surcharge fees2
- Monthly maintenance fees waived on up to two BMO Harris Everyday Checking® accounts and up to four Statement Savings or BMO Harris Select Money Market® accounts when you meet the Relationship Waiver requirements for the BMO Harris Portfolio Checking account3
- Purchase fees waived for money orders and American Express® Travelers Cheques
BMO Harris Select Money Market1
- Tiered rate of interest — the higher your balance, the more you may earn.
- Grow your balance by moving funds automatically from your BMO Harris personal checking to your BMO Harris money market account
BMO Harris Online Banking®
With Online Banking, you can easily access and manage your accounts whenever you want for a faster and more convenient way to bank:
- View account information and activity, and transfer funds between eligible BMO Harris accounts
- Quickly pay bills, schedule payments and review payment history with BMO Harris Bill Pay®4
- Reduce your paper trail and lower your risk of identity theft with online statements
BMO Harris Mobile Banking®1
- Easily view and manage your accounts — pay bills,4 deposit checks and transfer funds5 — from your smartphone or tablet — whenever and wherever you like
- With Mobile Cash, you can withdraw money from select BMO Harris ATMs using your smartphone instead of your ATM or debit card
BMO Harris Total Look®
- Easily monitor your BMO Harris and non-BMO Harris accounts, including credit cards, loans, mortgages and investments — all in one convenient location
- Track your spending and get the big-picture view of your financial health and net worth with this convenient online and mobile tool
- Set up automated email reminders and alerts
- Purchase fee waived on BMO Harris Bank MasterCard® Gift Card6
- No annual rental fee on 3" x 5" safe deposit box7
- 20,000 bonus points with $2,500 of qualifying purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- No foreign transaction fees when making purchases abroad
- Additional benefits include Extended Warranty and Price Protection.9
- 3 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases on dining, airfare and hotel purchases up to $2,500 in qualifying spend each calendar quarter; 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases with no earnings cap
- 15% anniversary point bonus every year
Strategic borrowing consultation
- Borrowing strategy for funding major purchases or expenditures
- Refinancing or loan consolidation options
- Loan product selection and ongoing monitoring of outstanding loans
- Closing cost discounts on certain loan products
- Special interest rate offers on certain mortgage loan products may apply
Home equity line of credit
- Your annual fee of $50 is waived by maintaining your Premier Banking status11
- Low or no closing costs11
- Special preferred rates may apply12
- You have the option to lock in all or a portion of your balance at a fixed rate
- Convenient account access with a BMO Harris Bank Equity Access Card, with Equity Checks, by phone or in person. Or, transfer funds from your home equity line to your BMO Harris checking account with BMO Harris Online Banking®
- Retirement accumulation planning
- Asset allocation assessment
- Lifetime income planning
- Education planning
- Insurance needs evaluation
- Estate planning strategies14
Investment and insurance solutions
- Professionally managed, diversified portfolios
- Fixed income strategies
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance
- Mutual funds and annuities
- Self-directed stock trading
- Online trading with access to detailed account information and market research
1. Fees apply to these accounts and additional checking accounts are available. Complete terms and conditions that apply to each banking deposit product and service will be provided to you when you apply.
2. Networks or operators of Non-BMO Harris ATMs may charge for the use of their ATMs for a transaction or balance inquiry.
3. Relationship Waiver refers to benefits available to account owners with a BMO Harris Select Checking®, BMO Harris Portfolio Checking® or Wealth Checking account who request Relationship Waiver and meet the Combined Balance or Average Daily Balance requirements, as applicable, and as described in the Deposit Account Agreement for Personal and Business Accounts dated October 6, 2012, as amended, and the applicable Deposit Account Disclosure. Certain conditions apply. You must talk to a BMO Harris Banker to request Relationship Waiver and to link your accounts. BMO Harris does not automatically link your accounts for Relationship Waiver.
4. Available to BMO Harris Bill Pay® customers only. Add bill payment to your online banking account by signing on and clicking the Payments tab, then the Enroll button.
5. Message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details. BMO Harris Mobile DepositTM is available for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM apps only. Users must be BMO Harris Online Banking® customers who have had a BMO Harris deposit account for more than 90 days. Deposits are not immediately available for withdrawal. For details, please see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal. iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.
6. Gift Cards are NOT FDIC insured. Gift Cards can be purchased by BMO Harris deposit account holders at full-service BMO Harris branches. The number of Gift Cards a customer can purchase at any full-service BMO Harris branch in a single transaction is 25. The maximum dollar amount to be loaded onto a Gift Card in the branch is $500. Other fees apply as described in the BMO Harris Bank MasterCard® Gift Card Cardholder Agreement.
7. BMO Harris Premier Services clients are eligible for a free 3" x 5" safe deposit box. Boxes are not available at all BMO Harris branches. Visit your local branch or call 1-866-329-0417 for availability. Additional local city taxes could apply.
8. Talk to a Premier Banker for details.
9. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Extended Warranty and Price Protection are underwritten by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) for complete coverage terms and conditions or for assistance. Refer to the MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more information.
10. Ask your Premier Banker for current qualifications regarding mortgage products.
11. Home Equity Line of Credit Costs and Fees: For complete costs and fees, click here.
12. Ask your Premier Banker for details.
13. Securities, investment advisory services and insurance products are offered through BMO Harris Financial Advisors, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. SEC-registered investment adviser. BMO Harris Financial Advisors, Inc. and BMO Harris Bank N.A. are affiliated companies. Securities and insurance products offered are: NOT FDIC INSURED — NOT BANK GUARANTEED - NOT A DEPOSIT - MAY LOSE VALUE.
14. Estate planning strategies, including distribution, transfer and settlement, are provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Estate planning requires legal assistance, which BMO Harris Bank N.A. and its affiliates do not provide.
BMO Harris Premier Services represents a combined service approach of BMO Harris Financial Advisors and BMO Harris Bank, each a part of the BMO Financial Group.
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval. BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. This information is not intended to be tax or legal advice. This information cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. This information is being used to support the promotion or marketing of the planning strategies discussed herein. BMO Harris Bank N.A. and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice to clients. You should review your particular circumstances with your independent legal and tax advisors.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.