Earn up to 4x the national average2 for an 18 month CD.
Open a BMO Harris Certificate of Deposit today
Call us at 1-800-546-6101
|18 months||2.50% APY||$5,000|
|30 months||2.75% APY||$5,000|
|60 months||3.25% APY||$5,000|
Get our limited-time CD rate today
Open in person
A BMO Harris Certificate of Deposit gives you:
Our interest rates for special CDs aren’t just better – some are a whopping 4x the national average2
Your money is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed and backed by a 200-year-old bank.
We can help you grow your savings and reach your goals — and we’re happy to chat.
Sit back and see your savings grow
Your initial investment
Your total after 18 months at 2.50% APY
For example: If you invest $25,000 for 18 months at 2.50% APY, your money could grow to $25,945.31
Enjoy the safety of a fixed rate
With a BMO Harris Certificate of Deposit, you:
- Get an industry-leading interest rate
- Choose the length of your term
- Rest easy knowing your principal is always guaranteed
So whether you’re saving for retirement, a vacation, or a rainy-day fund, we can help you get there—starting today.
Find a branch Call us at 1-800-546-6101
Explore your savings options
Looking for something a little more flexible? You might want to check out our Money Market accounts. Enjoy the benefits of a high-yield account, plus access to your funds when you need them.
- $5,000 minimum opening deposit required. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of August 19, 2018 and are subject to change at any time. Contact your banker for current APYs. IRS contribution limits apply to IRAs. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. For current rate information, call 1-888-340-2265.
- National average Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for CDs with terms of 12 to 23, 24 to 35 months and 36 to 47 months is calculated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and is accurate as of July 23, 2018. Terms, including interest compounding and crediting, maturity, renewal, grace period and early withdrawal penalties may differ for each of these financial institutions and products, including the CD provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. You should review all terms and conditions of each before making a selection.