Loans and Lines of Credit
Straightforward, easy-to-understand explanations. Need assistance deciding which loan is the right loan? We’ll provide you with advice and guidance throughout the loan process. Welcome to BMO Harris lending solutions.
A one-time lump sum loan with a fixed interest rate
- Borrow as little as $5,000 or as much as you qualify for
- Borrow a lump sum and pay off over time
- Plan around a set repayment schedule
A revolving credit line with a variable interest rate
A lump-sum amount with a fixed repayment schedule.
- A fast, simple application process
- Competitive rates and term options
- A quick decision
- Repay early with no penalty
Access money when you need it and up to your available credit limit. You pay interest on the money you actually borrow, not the full amount of the line.
- Fast and simple application process
- Competitive rates
- Get a quick decision
- No monthly payments until you use your line of credit
- Write a check to draw against your available line when you need funds
Other Loan Types
With Refi-Xpress and you'll enjoy convenience, affordability and the security of a fixed monthly payment. Most loans will close within 30 days of application approval.Learn More
Our auto loans feature competitive rates and term options. Whether you’re shopping for a used car or a shiny new set of wheels, an auto loan from us can help you purchase your vehicle.
Certificate of Deposit/ Savings Secured Loans
Borrow against your savings of CD accounts can help you avoid dipping into savings or paying penalties for early CD withdrawals. If you fail to pay your loan/line as agreed, the bank will cash in the CD and you will pay a penalty for early CD withdrawals.
Lending Calculators/ Quick Links
- The BMO Harris Bank Equity Access Card may not be available in all states.
- Only one BMO Harris Bank MasterCard® Gift Card per line of credit. To receive the gift card, you must apply by April 30, 2015 and borrow $20,000 or more within 10 business days of account opening, and at least $20,000 must remain outstanding for 90 days of account opening. No cash equivalent or other substitution is permitted. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Please allow 120 days from account opening for delivery.
Fees: Card purchase fee: $4,* Card inactivity fee: $3 ** Check issuance fee: $10 *** Funds loaded onto this gift card will not expire with the card. Your card will expire on the last day of the month shown on the front of your card. Cards will not be issued with an expiration date of less than five and a half (5½) years. To obtain your available balance after your card expires, call 1-800-650-0843.
* The card purchase fee is waived for this gift card offer.
**A $3 inactivity fee will be assessed to this card each month after any 12-month period of inactivity and only when card remains inactive.
*** To the extent allowed by applicable law, we will charge a check issuance fee to your card for issuing a check to you for the remaining balance on your card if, at your request, your card is closed prior to its expiration date; provided however, that no such check issuance fee shall apply if we are able to transfer the remaining balance on your card to your BMO Harris deposit account.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Gift cards are not FDIC insured.
Home Equity Application - Let's Get Started!
Thank you for your interest in Home Equity product with BMO Harris Bank. It's quick and easy to complete our form in as little as 20 minutes! Here's what you'll need to know:
- Your Social Security Number
- Information about the property
- Your income, assets and expenses
- In WI, AZ and other community property states, you may be required to provide information about your spouse and your joint assets and liabilities.
After you submit your application online, you will be promptly contacted by one of our registered BMO Harris Mortgage Bankers. Our Mortgage Banker will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also request additional documentation necessary to process your application.