We offer a range of payment options to help you conveniently make your payment on time, every month. Each is secure2 — just choose which is easiest for you:
- BMO Digital Banking®, 3
- BMO Harris Bank by Phone®, 4
- Auto Pay5 from your BMO Harris checking account
- In person at any of more than 600 BMO Harris locations
- By mail
Visit Banking with BMO Harris to learn more.
BMO Harris Express Loan PaySM
Need to make a same-day payment to avoid a late fee? With Express Loan Pay, you can make a fast and secure2 loan payment directly from your checking account.
1. If you fail to pay your CD-secured loan or line of credit as agreed, the bank will cash in the CD and you will pay a penalty for early CD withdrawals.
2. Visit the BMO Harris Security Center for details.
3. Certain conditions and limitations apply. Digital Banking Guarantees apply to personal accounts only and do not apply to commercial or business accounts. Please see the BMO Digital Banking Agreement found at bmoharris.com/legal for full details.
4. Message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details.
5. Auto Pay means periodic scheduled payments automatically deducted from your BMO Harris Select Checking or BMO Harris Portfolio Checking account as applicable to pay the loan. When you sign up for Auto Pay, you authorize the Bank to draw your account for all amounts then due, including any late fees and any other charges.