Get a $200 cash back bonus!
BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard®
- $200 cash back bonus: Get $200 cash back when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of account opening.1
- Earn 2% cash back on eligible gas and grocery purchases, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter; plus 1% cash back on all other purchases.1
More cash back and more perks
Monitor for suspicious activity
It’s easy to keep an eye on your accounts BMO Harris Card Monitor. Receive and reply to fraud alerts in real time.
Enhanced security with chip technology
More protection with every purchase at chip-enabled terminals.
Earn cash back
Redeem cash back for a statement credit with a minimum of $15 in your available cash balance.
Make digital payments
Make purchases with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™.
Looking for a rewards card?
Earn up to 25,000 or 35,000 intro bonus points.
- Illustration of a location markerFind a branch near you. Find a BMO Harris branch
- Illustration of a calendar with a check markMake an appointment. Make an appointment with a BMO Harris Banker
- Illustration of an envelopeEmail us. Email a BMO Harris representative
Illustration of phoneGive us a call
- Participation in BMO Harris Rewards subject to terms and conditions found in BMO Harris RewardsSM Program Rules, available at: https://www.bmoharris.com/bmoharrisrewardsconsumer. The Account must be current and in good standing to accrue and redeem points or cash back, as applicable. While points and cash back don’t expire, any accrued points or cash back will be forfeited upon Account closure. All cash back is redeemable in the form of a statement credit.
The introductory rewards bonus is based on total net qualified purchases made in the first three months of account opening and rewards will be awarded to qualifying Accounts 3 – 4 weeks after the conclusion of the three month period.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Apple Pay® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Google and the Google Pay Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks or their respective owners.
- Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval. BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC
© 2018 BMO Harris Bank N.A. (10/18)
- Third party web sites may have privacy and security policies different from BMO Harris. Links to other web sites do not imply the endorsement or approval of such web sites. Please review the privacy and security policies of web sites reached through links from BMO Harris web sites.