BMO Harris Health Savings Account® Features
- No minimum opening deposit
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free paper and online statements
- Check Images within paper and online statements2
- Chip-enabled BMO Harris HSA Debit Mastercard®
- Manage your account online with BMO Harris Online Banking®and BMO Harris Mobile Banking®3
- Variable interest rates4
- Direct Deposit
- HSA checks available on request
- HSA account owner may request a BMO Harris Bank HSA Debit Mastercard®for a dependent5
- $25 fee if you transfer your account to a new custodian.
- No ATM transaction fee for withdrawals and deposits at more than a thousand BMO Harris ATMs
- $3 BMO Harris fee for each Non-BMO Harris ATM Transaction6
To be eligible for an HSA account, you must be enrolled in a qualified HDHP and meet the IRS eligibility requirements.1
Call 888-340-2265 for details about a BMO Harris HSA.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1. Contributions to and earnings on HSAs are not subject to federal taxes, but may be subject to state taxes depending on where you reside. BMO Harris Bank N.A. does not provide tax or legal advice. You must seek the advice of your own tax and legal professional to ensure your compliance with applicable HSA and other laws
2. Customer must request Check Images from a BMO Harris Banker.
3. Message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details.
4. Please read Interest Rates and Calculations for information on interest on deposit accounts.
5. Dependent cardholder must be a spouse or dependent child age 18 or older.
6. Networks or operators of Non-BMO Harris ATMs may charge for the use of their ATMs for a transaction or balance inquiry.