Mobile Banking FAQs
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Cash
- Total Look8 Mobile
- Descriptions – Type over the original description to change it
- Tags – Tap the Tag option to tag or re-tag transactions
- Memo – The Memo text box can be edited (limited to 140 characters)
- Category – Tap the Category options and change the category assigned to a transaction in the Categories view.
- By default, Total Look Mobile shows all transactions for the last 30 days, including the current day. The list of transactions can contain cleared, posted, scheduled, and future transactions for all accounts, a selected account group, or a selected individual account. Transactions that match your search criteria are displayed.
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Schedule one-time payments to payees you've set up within Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app
- View payments for the past 30 days
- View, edit and delete scheduled payments for the next 30 days
- Add, modify and delete payees
- Touch ID™
- People Pay
Claim site FAQs
- To your bank account: You’ll be asked for your bank routing number, account number, and the account type. The money will be deposited into your account in 1 to 3 business days.
- To your debit card: If you have an eligible debit card, you can deposit money directly to that debit card. If your card is ineligible, you will be prompted to try a different card, or use your bank account. The money is available immediately in the primary account tied to your card.
iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store™ and Touch ID™ are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.