Get the protection and help you need to feel secure.
Online & Mobile Banking security
- Setting up a secure log-in to access your accounts is free and can be done in minutes
- You're backed by our Online and Mobile Banking guarantees
- Skip the public WiFi when it comes to online banking — although your personal connection is secure, general public Wi-Fi connections are not.
- Always log out! After you've checked in on your mobile or online banking, sign out.
- Password-protect your phone, and lock your device when you're not using it.
Protect yourself against fake check scams
- If a stranger wants to pay you for something, insist on a cashier's check for the exact amount
- The bottom line is if someone you don't know wants to pay you by check but wants to wire money back, it's probably a scam
- You've won a lottery but you're asked to pay processing fees
- You receive an inheritance but need to pay legal fees to get the funds
- During tax season, you receive a suspicious email about a tax refund or money you owe the IRS
More ways we protect you
Tips to keep yourself safe
Cybersecurity 101: Key facts you need to know 8 precautions to avoid identity theft Protect your kids — and wallet — from cybercrime