A diverse workforce that mirrors the communities where we work and do business is critical to attracting and retaining talent. BMO Harris Bank partners with community and government agencies to recruit employees from diverse communities. Find out more about BMO Harris Bank’s commitment.
Employees within BMO Harris Bank and from across BMO Financial Group are actively involved in increasing awareness and advocacy for Diversity & Inclusion. EnVision, WAVES, and StepAhead are the three enterprise-wide Employee Resource Groups that seek to foster an inclusive and barrier free workplace for persons with disabilities.
In addition, in the United States, all employees are welcome to join:
- AACE (Asian American Coalition of Employees)
- AALPs (African American League of Professionals)
- AALPsNY (African American League of Professionals - New York)
- BMO Harris Latino Alliance
- Lions Pride (Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Transgendered Affinity Group)
- Veteran's Advisory Board
- Pro-Cess (Young Professionals for Success)
Professional development, community involvement, developing business relationships, networking and developing cultural awareness are some of the most common reasons why our employees get involved in these dynamic and important groups at BMO Harris Bank.