Keep your retirement dollars working for you
If you have a 401(k) or other retirement plan with a former employer, you may gain greater flexibility and control by rolling those assets over into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA). A Rollover IRA offers:
- Tax-deferred investing
- Typically more investment choices than an employer plan
- Potentially greater access to your money
- The opportunity to convert to a Roth IRA
It's easy with a BMO Harris financial advisor
There are no taxes or penalties1 when you roll over your assets directly from an employer plan to an IRA. Contact a BMO Harris financial advisor to get started today.
- Changing jobs? Here are some considerations to keep in mind.
- Getting close to retirement? Find out if you're still on track.
1 Taxes and fees are possible in certain circumstances